ENVIROKIDS WORKSHOPSOnline workshops
TO BOOK AN ONLINE WORKSHOP CALL 087 1199 408
HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR ONLINE WORKSHOP!
Thank for all your great questions… I hope you enjoyed the online workshop. Please see answers to your questions below and extra information on this site. If you have any more question please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find some extra information below…
Q.1 Name the country where the Great Barrier reef is ?
Q.2 Name 3 fish that we spoke about in the workshop today ?
(2) Clownfish, Angel fish, lion fish, sweet lips fish, butterfly.
Q.3 What kind of jellyfish did we speak about today ?
(3) Box Jellyfish.
Q.4 Name 3 species of shark in the Great Barrier reef ?
(4) Tiger, leopard, hammerhead,wobblegong.
Q.5 What was the name of the butterfly like fish we spoke about today ?
(5) Manta Ray.
million sq klm!
every 5 yrs
We Know How to Make Learning Fun For Kids
Educating children on environmental awareness
- Everyday recycling and caring for our local environment.
- What you can and can’t Recycle
- Caring for our local wildlife and plant life
- Our Carbon footprint
- Pollution in our community
- Ensuring our planet is healthier for future generations
- The main objective of the Summer Camp is the kids have fun.
- Hold a Barn Owl or Harris Hawk, See native Irish animals. Games,Fun Quiz and Educational talks.
- Local insects and learn how to protect beesEnviroKids Workshops Summer Camps covers environmental issues in a fun but educational way.
- The workshops last 35 minutes.
- The workshops are interactive and fun
- Children can post questions
- Fun quiz and projects
- Working together to ensure a cleaner future for generations to come in our own homes and local communities.
- The workshops is a fun interactive for children from 6 to 12 years , consisting of slide show, video and challenges.
- The main objective of the workshops is the kids have fun while learning how to care for our environment.
- The workshops start at set times, children are required to be set up 5 minutes before hand, there are areas in the workshop if children require a little break.
- The children are engaged throughout the Workshop and will leave with new knowledge they can share with their families – helping them live a greener life.
Request More Information
I enrolled my boys in a recent Envirokids workshop in Clane GAA and they both loved it. The whole day was interactive and got everyone involved from the start.
The true reflection is that when I picked them up at the end of the day. One of them asked if there was another one on again soon, and my other son said that he wished it had been on for 2 days.
Aidan is great at getting everyone involved and I’d recommend this workshop to anyone.
Know what can be Recycled
Recycling symbols. The most common recycling symbol on packaging on nearly every item we use daily – three arrows in a circle. This means that a product is either recyclable or has some recycled content. When buying items have a quick look to see if its recyclable and dispose of in the correct way.
Keeping our town tidy
Tidy Towns Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment in order to honor the tidiest and most attractive cities, towns and villages in Ireland. The competition is organised on a national basis, and entrants must complete modules including Environment, Landscaping, Wildlife & Natural Amenities, Litter Control, Tidiness, Waste Minimization, Residential Areas, Roads and Streets & Back Areas.
- Refuse – Avoid single use plastics and paper products by saying no thank you, opting for reusable.
- Reduce – Downsize what you purchase, opting to be more mindful of what you really need.
- Reuse – Always find a way to keep an item out of the landfill by keeping it in great condition, repairing or up cycling it when it breaks.
- Rot – Set up a compost system for your food scraps, or find a food scrap drop off center (like a farmers market, or community garden) near your house.
- Recycle – Properly recycle any plastic, paper, glass or metal that comes into your life you cannot refuse, reduce, or reuse by researching your state’s recycling laws.
Think of all the single-use items we use everyday… you’ll be surprised by how long they can take to decompose!
Request More Information
Together we will share many fascinating facts for our own experience and knowledge
John has been involved with Tidy Towns for 14 years, working closely with local groups and schools to improve their local community,In his working with different towns he has helped in making their town a better place to live.
Ciaran has a wealth of experience in working with local wildlife, Ciaran is a keen Falconer and works closely with local and national groups in the biodiversity fields, in rescuing birds of prey..
I have had a keen interest in our Environment for over 35 years, the aim of Envirokids is to teach children in a small way to maintain our planet for future generations,Our workshops are fun, interactive and educational.
A 60 SECOND INTERVIEW…
ENVIROKIDS WORKSHOPS FOUNDER
– Aidan Stanley
Great you want to join a Camp!
- Celbridge GAA 22 JUL 2019
- Clane GAA 26 JUL 2019
- Ballinteer GAA 6 AUG 2019
Simply select how many children and which venue they’d like to attend.. and buy using our secure PayPal payment system.
Q.1 Why are Bees so important?
(1) They pollinate plants and frute and are soley responsibale for 35% of our food sources.